View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Why can't I get watermark to show on all pages?

Hi there! It sounds like you're having trouble getting a watermark to show on all pages of your document. I'd be happy to help you troubleshoot this issue.

Here's what you can try to get your watermark to show on all pages:
  1. Go to the first page of your document and double-click in the header or footer area to open it.
  2. In the "Header & Footer Tools" tab that appears, click on the "Design" tab.
  3. In the "Options" group, make sure that the "Different First Page" checkbox is unchecked. This will ensure that the first page is treated the same as the rest of the pages in the document.
  4. Insert your watermark on the first page as you normally would.
  5. Go to the second page of your document and insert the same watermark. It should now appear on both the first and second pages.
  6. Repeat this process for any additional pages in your document.

If you're still having trouble getting the watermark to show on all pages, you may want to try creating a custom watermark instead of using the built-in draft watermark. To do this, go to the "Design" tab in the "Header & Footer Tools" tab and click on "Watermark." From there, you can create a custom watermark that should show up on all pages of your document.