Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Page numbering across several documents

It won't matter if it Wordwraps when entering the field construction, but it
must not be split by the use of either Shift+Enter or Enter.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Opinicus" wrote in message
"Doug Robbins - Word MVP"

See the following website put together by fellow MVP Daiya Mitchell
http://daiya.mvps.org/bookword.htm

Thanks Doug. I thought it would involve fields and I was right:

{ = { PAGE} + { INCLUDETEXT "C:\\My Book\\Chap1.doc" Chap1Pages

\* CharFormat \! } }

This should all be on a single line, I suppose.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com