Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default Inserting a "Microsoft Equation" changes the Line Spacing

This is inevitable if you insert the equation in line. Change the layout of
the object to an option other than in-line with text and then it does not
form part of the paragraph containing it.

saeedstar wrote:
Unfortunately none of the solutions worked! I also teried 'Format |
Paragraph setting Line Spacing to 'Exactly') but the equation became
ocluded by the text!

"Cooz" wrote:

Hi saeedstar,

A. Allow a different value by means of Format | Paragraph... (set
Line Spacing to 'At least') for the paragraph that contains the
equation.

B. Drag the handles of the equation to resize it.

Or try a combining these two.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're
logged in via the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post

"saeedstar" wrote:

My problem is that, when I insert a 'Microsoft Equation' in the
text, the Line Spacing between the line in which the equation is
inserted, and the previous and the next line of the text increases
beyond the predefined value in the document template. Please give
me some hints on how to get around this problem!