Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Default Inserting a "Microsoft Equation" changes the Line Spacing

Well, large equations require you to put them in a separate paragraph.
The only alternative is to accept that line spacing varies.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"saeedstar" wrote in message
If I press Enter before and after the equation, it will show up in a

new
line, but i want the equation to be within my text.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

If you want the equation in the text (as opposed to wrapped, or
"floating"), make sure it is in a paragraph by itself (press Enter
before and after it).

Fixed line spacing does work for equations small enough to fit

with
other text inside a paragraph.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"saeedstar" wrote in message
Unfortunately none of the solutions worked! I also teried

'Format |
Paragraph
setting Line Spacing to 'Exactly') but the equation became

ocluded
by the
text!

"Cooz" wrote:

Hi saeedstar,

A. Allow a different value by means of Format | Paragraph...

(set
Line
Spacing to 'At least') for the paragraph that contains the

equation.

B. Drag the handles of the equation to resize it.

Or try a combining these two.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're

logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer

the
question?".
Thanks.

"saeedstar" wrote:

My problem is that, when I insert a 'Microsoft Equation' in

the
text, the
Line Spacing between the line in which the equation is

inserted,
and the
previous and the next line of the text increases beyond the

predefined value
in the document template. Please give me some hints on how

get around this
problem!