Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
David David is offline

Default Basic Font Related question

Thanks for the help Terry. One follow up question. How can I tell which of
us is substituting the font? Thanks again
--
Thanks,
David

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

First, make sure that you both have the same printer driver set as the
Windows Default. Different printer drivers will resolve a slightly different
result.

However, more likely is that one of you either has not got the font
installed and/or that font substitution is substituting the nearest
equivalent font.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"David" wrote in message
Hi,
I am having issues with a font appearing differently on my PC than on my
colleague's PCs. We typically open the same files stored on centralized
servers. The font in question is r_ansi. Both my colleagues and I use
Word
2002 SP3. Are there any settings that need to be adjusted? Any help is
greatly appreciated.
--
Thanks,
David