Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Default Copy Building Blocks in Word 2007

I have an Add-In that may help:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Word2007_B...&_AutoText.htm

It provides a method for copying many types of building blocks.
Unfortunately it won't fully replicate things like cover pages.

"José Spanjaard" wrote in message
Hi all,

I am working on a set of templates and each contains a similar set of
Building Blocks. Now I have to make changes to them. In Word 2003 I would
have used the Organizer to copy the adjusted AutoText from the first
template
to the others.

In Word 2007, I am using Building Blocks of course, but I cannot find a
copy
function. The only thing I can do (for Buiding Blocks) is edit properties
and
delete. I specifically do not want to save the Building Blocks in
Normal.dotm.

Does anyone know a simple way for copying Building Blocks?

Thank you!
José