WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How can I get a textbox to repeat on every page of a document?

To get a textbox to repeat on every page of a document, follow these steps:
  1. Click on the textbox to select it.
  2. Go to the "Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Properties" button in the "Size" group.
  4. In the "Text Box" tab of the "Format Text Box" dialog box, select the "Lock anchor" checkbox and choose "Page" from the "Move object with text" dropdown menu.
  5. Click on the "OK" button to close the dialog box.
  6. Go to the "Insert" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  7. Click on the "Header" or "Footer" button in the "Header & Footer" group, depending on where you want the textbox to repeat.
  8. Choose the "Edit Header" or "Edit Footer" option from the dropdown menu.
  9. Click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen again.
  10. Click on the "Text Box" button in the "Text" group.
  11. Choose the "Draw Text Box" option from the dropdown menu.
  12. Draw a text box in the header or footer area where you want the textbox to repeat.
  13. Click inside the text box to activate it.
  14. Go to the "Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen again.
  15. Click on the "Properties" button in the "Size" group.
  16. In the "Text Box" tab of the "Format Text Box" dialog box, select the "Lock anchor" checkbox and choose "Page" from the "Move object with text" dropdown menu.
  17. Select the "Repeat as header row at the top of each page" checkbox.
  18. Click on the "OK" button to close the dialog box.

Now your textbox should repeat on every page of your document, just like the header and footer.