Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa

Default Opening attachments from Outlook

I have changed the default file locations for saving in Microsoft Word
(Tools, Option, File Locations), and the default save location in Outlook
for saving attachments (Start, Run, regedit...etc). However, I have tried
looking for a solution for the default save location after opening an
attachment from Outlook into Word. For some reason the default for saving a
docuemnt in MS Word after opening it from an attachement is C:\Documents and
settings\xxx\local settings\temp internet\OLK33. How do I change this
default setting? I know a work around is just to save the attachment from
within Outlook and then open it in Word, but I would like to know if there
is a solution.

Thanks
wilsonlr9