Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] catherinemenard@gmail.com is offline

Default Can't underline in microsoft word

For a few weeks now, I've been unaible to underline words in Word.

When I try ctrl+u, it doesn't underline. When I use the underline button, it does underline, but as soon as I close the document, it disappear.

It used to be only a few documents, it's now all the documents.

It's actually weird, for example, if i write the word Ğmariageğ, the bottom part of the g won't appear unless I press ctrl+u.
So the only thing ctrl+u changes, is that it makes those bottom parts of some letters appear (I don't get why the don't appear in the first place..), but it won't underline the word.

Help, anyone ??

Thanks

Catherine