Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Lost Normal.doc

There is no normal.doc - it is either normal.dot or normal.dotm (Word 2007).
You probably have the option to prompt to save the normal template unchecked
(tools options save) and so any changes you make will be automatically
saved to the normal template on closing Word. Your best plan is to check
this option to put yourself back in control and rename the normal template
to normal.old, which will allow Word to create a new default template.

LoriMR wrote:
I set my Page Setup to Custom Sizing to make QCards for a speech and
now my Normal.doc has been modified. I cannot select anything other
than Custom Sizing on the Page tab from Page Setup. If I set the
margins to regular page
8.5x11 I still only see/print the 4x6 settings for the Qcards.