Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Saving a specific word or phrase, bring it up next time I type it

You are confusing AutoCorrect and AutoText. AutoCorrect entries are still
available in Word 2007 (see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...toCorrect.htm). AutoText is still
available, but AutoComplete is not. You can still type the first few letters
and press F3 to insert the entry.

http://word.mvps.org

"Bergisback" wrote in message
In Word 2003, I was able to save a specific word or phrase by running my
cursor over it and selecting the "auto correct" option. I was then able to
type just the first couple of letters of that word or phrase and that word
or
phrase would pop-up, then all I had to do was hit the enter key to insert
it
in that sentence. Now that I have Word 2007 installed, I am not able to
perform this function. I need to be able to type fast in my line of work;
therefore, these saved words and phrases are a real time-saver. Can anyone
help me!