Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Medicalst Medicalst is offline

Default Word crashes when I try to mail merge using Outlook recipients

When I try to create a mail merge letter in word, and try to select
recipiuents from an Outlook folder, word crashes.

In the wizard when I get the 'select recipients' pane I click 'select from
outlook contacts'. When I then click browse everything freezes and eventally
word closes and I'm asked to send an error report.

I have tried to start in Outloook at select recipients there and then click
mail merge in Outlook but on clicking nothing happens and everything freezes.

I am using Word and Outlook 2003 on laptop connected to home network
comprising one other machine.