Old October 13th 21, 02:12 PM
samnew12u samnew12u is offline

Default The textbox is cutoff at the bottom of the page.

The content of the text box is cut off when the content exceeds. Please see the image for your reference. I set the textbox as move with the text.

How can I make the whole text box appear on another page if the content is long OR how can I make the text box appear on the current page for the space available and after the space on that page finish, display the rest of the content in another page?
Attached Images