Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default adding pages

Hi ?B?TW9KUg==?=,

Soooo, the good news is, I was successful in getting the pages to
autopopulate. If this is getting to be a bit too much for this forum, please
tell me and I will go away.

No, no, you can stay :-)

I'm just not clear whether the current problem has been solved, or if you're
still struggling with these last pages?

Tip: it would help a lot if you could "quote" what's copied from previous
messages so that your new text is clearly identifiable. My newsreader does this
automatically (the lines preceded by a ).

In the old days, when I didn't have special software, the convention was to do
this:

text in the double "brackets" is quoted from an earlier message

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)