Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How can I make text box with scroll bars using Word 2007?

What sort of text box are you talking about? If it is a Text Box that is
inserted into a document, you cannot add a scroll bar to it. You can
however add a second textbox and have the text flow from the first to the
second. To do that, with the selection in the first text box, click on the
"chain links" icon on the Text Box toolbar that will then be visible and
then move the selection point into the second text box and left click with
the mouse.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"MLM" wrote in message
news
Hello everyone,

I'm new here.

I have texts in Microsoft Word 2007 that's longer than the text box.

What I want to do is to put vertical scroll bar on right side of the box
so
that when user scrolls down, he can see hidden texts.

I tried using Developer/Controls/Legacy Tools/Scroll Bar on text box but
scroll bar did not come up. There must be something to do on text box that
don't know.

Please help me how to accomplish it.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Maria