Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Walt[_2_] Walt[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2007 book fold printing images in wrong place

If the document is not too large, save it in PDF format and print from Adobe
Reader. Adobe will print it as a single signature.

Another alternative is to save it back to .DOC format (Word 97-2003).
This may cause some changes in formating, but the pictures will print
correctly.

- Astigmatic Owl,

Dear A.O.,

I was already printing to PDF to deal with the image misplacement
(often I can re-position it with the object tool). It also helps when
I have to do multiple duplex copies, because Word still sucks at that.

As for the images, the old .DOC format works perfectly in my case,
problem solved (for now)!

Thanks so much,
Walt Rice