Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
english english is offline

Default File Size

Nope, just text. 7 pages of purely text in paragraphs. I've revised the
chapter many times, but I don't see where that would make the file bloated;
nor is there any fancy formatting. Just text. Thanks.
"Wiley" wrote in message
Do you have tables in the chapter? They consume more space.

"english" wrote:

Hi: I noticed that one of my chapters - only 7 pages - has more bytes

than
chapters twice its size. I have not set 'versions' on any of the files,

nor
do I have pictures or embedded objects in any of the files. I'm curious

why
this file is larger. Any suggestions???