Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default grey characters with underline..

If there's any chance that Chinese is installed on your computer,
don't use Ctrl-Space (that's the Windows command to switch to Chinese,
and Word won't override it). Use Ctrl-Shift-Z instead.

On Oct 16, 6:06Â*am, "Pesach Shelniitz" wrote:
Hi,

Select the gray underlined text and press Ctrl+Spacebar. This restores the default text formatting for the current style.

Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz
Â* "Gordon J. Rattray" כתב ...
Â* Hi there,

Â* I cut and pasted some text from a website and it is now grey characters with an underline.

Â* How can I get rid of the grey characters and underlining? I've tried all the formats for the fonts, and colors are on automatic black, but to no avail...

Â* Any ideas?

Â* Thanks,

Â* Gordon