vicsel vicsel is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Wilke-Thissen View Post
Hi,

I have formatted a section of my document to have
odd/even headers, with title on odd and author on even.

Odd/even headers is always applied to the *whole* document. It is not
possible to choose the format for *one* section.
Only "Different first page" can be applied to a single section.

Unfortunately although the headers worked perfectly
al the even page numbers in my footers dissapeared.

So you have to insert the PAGE field into the footer of even pages,
too.

--
Cheers,
Lisa [MS MVP Word]