Mary Sauer

Open your printer folder, right-click your printer, properties, advanced tab,
separator page button, clear whatever is in the dialog.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"angelove" wrote in message
I finished my paper and when I go to print it keeps feeding an additional
page. As if it was a 2 page paper, but it's not. I don't know how to delete
the second page. I tried page break, delete, I even tried to print only page
1. But I keep getting an additional page. For eg. If I want 20 copies of my
page, I will get 40 pages 20 of which are blank.

Please someone help this is driving me crazy.