Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default AutoCorrect - Capitalization

Settings in Outlook have to be set in Outlook as well (I believe), Tools,
Options, Spelling, Autocorrect, Capitalize first letter of sentences.

"ktbull" wrote:

I have a user who would like to have any character that follows ending
punctuation ALWAYS capped regardless of the number of spaces following the
ending punctuation. Typical scenario: Sentence.(two spaces) Next sentence.

Users Scenario: Sentence.(one space) next sentence.

Is there any way to modify what designates a sentence in Word (ie: period,
followed by two spaces)