Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Address Lines Missing

Do not use the AddressBlock Field. Rather, just insert the mergefields that
you want to use in the configuration that you want them.

See the article "Creating a Mail Merge Data Source" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

also "How to convert addresses into a Mail Merge Data Source" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...ToDatafile.htm

and the article "How to create a Mail Merge" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Liam" wrote in message
I am trying to do a mail merge with this information
Name
Title
Company
Address line 1
Street
City, State, Zip

Each time the Address Line 1, or the Street, is excluded. Is it
because I am trying to include too much information?

I am also including data in different fields than listed, for example,
I put Title in the section "Company", to insure the title follows the
persons name.

Any and all help would be appreciated