Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default how to put two tables beside each other on one page

Hi chris,

You can do this by setting up the page layout with two columns.

Normally, you'd have the original on the left and the duplicate on the right but, if you insist on having on the right, as your post
suggests, simply insert a column break before the table.

Whichever method you use, you can simply select the whole of the first table, bookmark it, then go to wherever you want the
duplicate to appear and insert a cross-reference to the bookmark. If you have the original on the left and the duplicate on the
right, per normal practice, you may also need to insert a column break after the first table.

--
Cheers
macropod

"urbangriller" wrote in message ...
I want to put a single column table on the right hand side of my page, and a
duplicate on the left hand side.

any ideas?

chris