arrow_keys

Default Document Map/TOC

I have a 500 page document with lots of headings and styles. I am used
to dealing with documents like this but I have a problem that I cannot
figure out. The document map is drawing from most if not all of the
styles and headings. I cannot collapse it down. I didn't think this
was a problem until I regenerated the table of contents and saw that
even normalized text was being pulled into the TOC. I checked the
Options in the TOC styles and made sure that TOC 1 is drawing from
heading 1 and TOC 2 from heading 2. ALl of that is in check. Any
ideas?