Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Bookfold with center landscape page

daneel wrote:
Whatever I have tried with various Section Breaks I don't seem to be
able to achieve what I want. Though I can get it right on the screen,
(when not using Bookfold) the printing is all out of order. There
don't seem to be any relevant Printer Options to play with, but maybe
I'm missing something.

In the Page Range box, enter the pages you want to print in the
appropriate order--say, 1, 8, 7, 2, 3, 6, etc. (Note I don't actually
know the right order).

But normally this approaches is combined with printing 2-up, and I don't
know that you can print 2-up for only part of a document.

Me, I'd probably do the centerfold in a different document, leave 2
blank pages in the booklet, and do some manual photocopying to assemble.
But that's a worst case scenario.

This description of a manual method might help also:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...etPrinting.htm