Jay Freedman

On Sun, 1 May 2005 19:12:03 -0700, Ben444
wrote:

When using MS Word 2003, occasionaly when i justify the text, as i type each
successive word is spaced out at the opposite side of the margin. As i type
more, the words come closer together, and finally look like a regular line of
typing.

How do i prevent this from occurring? I.e. I just want to be able to type
from left to right, i dont want to see words start off at either end of the
margin and gradually converge?

Any help would be appreciated. If you would like a Screenshot, im happy to
provide it.

There are two different alignments with similar shortcuts.
"Justified", which is what you want, is applied with Ctrl+J.
"Distributed", which is what you're getting, is applied with
Ctrl+Shift+J.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman