Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

Default font color on text using keyboard shortcut

Use the Format Style New command to create a new character style in
which the only setting is the font color. Save that style in the template
(either Normal.dot or the template for the specific kinds of documents that
need this). Then assign a keyboard shortcut to the style.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Wilfrid wrote:
Hello,

I need to apply a font color to the text of my word document. The
color is selected from the menu bat but i would like to apply this
color to my select text using a keyboard shortcut instead of always
using the mouse clicking on the font color button in the menu bar.
It does appear a simple question but I spent quite some time to find
out this shortcut.
Is there such possibility in Word?

Thanks in advance for your response.
Wilfrid