Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

Default Find function in word is not working. HELP!

In article ,
says...
I use the find function in Word to search through lists of addresses and
files, however it has stopped working. For instance, I will be looking at a
name in the document, and when I search for it, it says none found. Any
ideas what could be wrong?

Perhaps the find function is also looking for specific formatting. In
the Find dialog box, click More and then Click No Formatting. If this
button is grayed out, then this is not the problem.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers