Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Default VERTICAL ALIGNMENT?

For Word 2003 (PC version), it's under File - Page Setup (I think - I'm now
using 2007). Absolutely no clue in Office for Macs.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"DanielWalters6" wrote in message
2004:MAC, but the same questino applies for 2003.
--
Dan Walters

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Which version of Word?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"DanielWalters6" wrote in
message
I'm preparing a presentation handout.

On the first page I have the companie's logo, their name, my name, and
email.

I have put a page break in after my last word on page, so that it jumps
the next page nicely, no matter what I do to the first page.

Everything is centre alignment with my gif treated as text, it centres
and
behaves brilliantly!

HOWEVER... How do I make it so that items on the page are VERTICALLY
centre?
So far, I've just stuck 5 returns in at the top of the page to knock it
down
a bit, it's roughly centre, but not perfect. Is there a PROPER way to
do
this?

TIA for your help.
--