Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Arial 10 not spaced properly

Hi Dave,

That's the first time I've seen it reported in Word 2007, but you mentioned that the files were creatd in an earlier version?

Were you using the MS Word Add-ins for 'Redaction' or 'Remove Personal Information'?

What Add-ins are listed in
Office Button=Word Options=Add-Ins?
(Alt, T, O)

What printer model and driver version are you using?

Was Office 2007 put into place as an upgrade over an already installed earlier version of Office?

"Dave W" wrote in message ...
Yes, I switched to another printer then back again and it displayed OK.
--
Dave W
IT Proffessional

Bob Buckland ?:-)