jackosullivan

Sefan,
Thanks for the quick reply.
I tried that in my Word 2003, but it wouldn't work. Perhaps because I have
table column headers repeating at the top of each page?

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

You can do this: just select the entire row and then, on the Format
menu, click Paragraph. Click the Line and Page Breaks tab. Enable the
"Keep with next" option. And in TableTable PropertiesRow tab, clear
the option to "Allow row to break across pages".

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"jackosullivan" wrote in message
Word tables should include the option to force individual rows to be

kept
with the next row for printing or display purposes.

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click

the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button,

follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and

then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ic.word.tables