Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tim in Ottawa

Default Adding secondary words ABOVE words

You can try looking into equations and field codes and see if that helps.
Would probably work ok for a few words but lots of work for large amounts of
text.

"TBSJ" wrote:

Greetings.

I wonder if there is this kind of feature. As I am typing Japanese, for
Kanji characters, I want to add the hiragana above it to make reading easier.
Generally (for those who do not know much about Japanese), I want to add
smaller characters above the main words. Is there such kind of feature?

I want the main words to remain its original size, but I just want to add
smaller characters above them. By the way I am using Microsoft Word 2002.