EDO

Robert:
We've had a template on our Intranet since May '04! My
group doesn't like using it because when we import a
template, some inconsistent results occur, even after
UNchecking Automatically Update Styles after importing the
template.
The Organizer seemed like a solution to people's uneasiness
Thank you,
EDO