Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Walter Goldschmidt[_2_] Walter Goldschmidt[_2_] is offline

Default calendar templates

I just realized it's open in Excel not Word. You know anything about Excel?

"Walter Goldschmidt" wrote in message
I don't see the office button when I open Word 2007. I also don't see my
templates anywhere.

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
You should be able to scroll down to the following pages, assuming that
the template in question has more than one page, that is.

Once a template has been downloaded and installed you should be able to
find it via File | New (Word 97-2003). If you are using Word 2007, click
the Office button and then click New. In the left pane, choose the "My
templates" option (unless of course you see it listed when you select
"Blank and recent."

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Walter Goldschmidt" wrote in message
How do you check template for other months. Also when you open Word how
do you find the templates?

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
There should be a separate page for each month of the year in the
template file (usually one month per page). If there isn't, try a
different template.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Walter Goldschmidt" wrote in message
I downloaded a 2009 calendar template from Microsoft and when I opened
it it was January. I could delete the month and days and enter my own
information but that seems like a lot of work. Is there a easier way?