Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steven Steven is offline

Default MathType Tool Bar does not appear on ribbon of Office 2007 Ult

Thank you for your response. I did not even have a Developer tab displayed
until I hunted around various items and added it. There is no MathType tab
there. Thanks anyway, I appreciate your time and response.
--
That''''''''s it!

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

If you are using MathType 6, you should see a MathType tab between the View
and Developer tabs. If you don't see it, I would try removing MathType and
reinstalling it.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Steven" wrote in message
I upgraded to Office 2007 Ultimate today from Office 2003. I had MathType
loaded in old Office and it was supposed to appear as a ribbon item after
upgraded today. I can't find it anywhere but if I load an old math paper
already completed and right click to edit, a very small task bar appears
minus the work table and I have to accomplish my work on the sheet. Can
anyone tell me where my MathType tool bar went to? I've read all the posts
and see over and over that it is supposed to be on the ribbon but it
isn't.
Thanks for listening.
--
That''''''''s it!