Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Multiple addresses + CC issues - using MAPILab or with VB code cha

The MAPILabs mail merge toolkit is intended to be used for manual merges. It
will allow you to use fields that contain multiple e-mail addresses, and
attachments, but is not user programmable, and the chances of the software
writers revealing their code are microscopically slim to non-existent.

Abhishek Dadu wrote:
Hello,

I have installed, and am trying to use the TEST version of MAPILab for
trying to send emails with Word 07 & Excel, for being able to 1 CC
recepients, in addition to, 2 have multiple email addresses in the
"To" list.

Both Option 1&2, I assume are currently not possible by using "Mail
Merge with attachment" VB code changes. Is there any way by either
using MAPILab test version or VB code changes (if yes, could I get
the code bytes). I am able to successfully do Mail Merge with
attachments

Secondly, the Express Click Yes 1.2 version doesnt seem to be working
with Word 2007?

Appreciate your help.

Best Wishes,
Abhishek.