Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default drawing a line I can type on later

Placement of the line can be tricky, and you have to be sure it's anchored
to the paragraph you're going to be typing in so that it doesn't get out of
place if you edit text above it. That is, however, one of the methods
offered at http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm

"Riverview" wrote in message
I use the line draw on the drawing toolbar. Simply type a word and place

the
line underneath. You can then type above the line and it prints out as

well.
Very simple.

"noellia" wrote:

I'm creating a form. I want it to have several "fill-in-the-blank" lines
(i.e., Name:_____________, Address ____________), but I want to be able

save the form for multiple future uses, and be able to just go in & type

text
on the lines without affecting the layout of the form as it was saved.