Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Create an automatic paragraph style

Presumably you don't use styles and everything you type is in normal style.
Modify Normal Style to include the indent but make sure to check the option
for all document based on this template. When you close Word, you will be
prompted to save changes to the global template.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP
wrote in message
Using Word 2007.
I like to format my paragraphs with the first line indented by 0.13. I
know how to do this through Format/paragraph but now I have to do that
everytime I start a new document.

Is there a way to make this a default "style" I can have automatically for
any new document?

Thank you, Jeff