Greg Maxey

Jeff,

Every DD field has a bookmark name. By default the first DD field is
bookmarked Dropdown1. You can call it what you like. Unprotect your form
and double click on the dropdown. Give it the bookmark name EmpID (for
employee ID). Check the box "Calculate on exit" and close the dialog. In
your form
type EmpID and couple of times. Selcect one and press CTR+F9. The text
will change to { EmpED }. You have just created a reference to the bookmark
EmpID. Repeat above for the other entries. Press ALT+F9 to toggle the
field codes. Protect the form. Make a selection in the DD field (hopefully
it is a number :-) ) and tab out. Viola!!

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

jeff mcclure wrote:
I need to create a form that autopopulates several fileds when a
selection is made from a drop down list. How would I go about doing
this?