Lawrin Walker

Default Problems with Heades and Footers

I created a document and have turned on to track changes. When I created the
original document, I was able to add headers and footers to the document.
Now that the document has gone through several changes, I all of a sudden
can't see my headers and footers. When I click View, Headers and Footers, I
don't see the dotted lined box where the headers and footers should be.

When I open my document it comes up in the Final Showing Markup display for
review. In that view I don't see my Headers and Footers that are supposed to
be in the document. When I click View, Headers and Footers, nothing happens,
not even the dotted box for the header and footer appears.

If I change the display for review to Final, my Headers and Footers do not
show up at all, and the same thing happens when I click View, Headers and
Footers.

If I change the display for review to Orignial Showing Markup, my Headers
and Footers do show up and when I click View, Headers and Footers, I see the
dotted box around my header and footer. The same thing holds true if I
change the display for review to Original, the headers and footers show up
and the edit box appears when I click View, Headers and Footers.

I copied the file to a disk and tried to pull the document up in another PC
and the same thing happens. Does anyone have any idea why I can't see my
headers and footers with in the Final Showing Markup or Final display for
review, but I can see them in the Original and Original Showing Markup view.
I have not removed the headers and footers, so they should be there.

If anyone can help, it would be most appreciated.

Thank you,

Lawrin Walker