Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Default fix microsoft office file missing skuoll.cab or skuo11.cab

You need to put your Office CD in and reinstall that file. BTW - it's
SKU011.cab

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896866

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"microsoft office " microsoft office
wrote in message
this was a message on desk top lost all my icons and files were hidden
since then i've had things fixed but later discovered that microsoft
office
had this message cannot find file skuoll.cab or skuo11.cab.
when i click on microsoft office its says its installing the program.it
should have already been there in the start up menu programs.
so i click cancel then microsoft office comes up.
so please i need help can't afford to keep paying some one to fix my
problems.
email.