Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Website Index

This isn't the place to find the answer either.

"Eridyard407" wrote in message
How do I create a website index in Word? I am transferring my website to
my
ISP personal webpage space because it's free and I won't have to pay
$20/month for hosting. I an FTP'g my content pages and they say it won't
work if I don't have an index. I currently do not have an index. I
created
the website on Citymax and they don't say how to do it and there's no
template for it there. The ISP doesn't say how to do it. I've searched
MS's
knowledge base, templates and the web and I can't find instructions on how
do this. Thanks!