Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do I stop my label mail merge from creating duplicate entries?

For a label type mail merge, there needs to be a Next Record Field
before the first merge field on all labels of the sheet except for the first
label.

See the article €śMailmerge Labels with Word XP€ť on fellow MVP Graham Mayors
website at:

or €śMail Merge with Word 2007€ť at:

http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"HN" wrote in message
When I try to mail merge for labels, it's creating duplicate labels out of
my
recipient spreadsheet, even though there aren't any duplicates in the
spreadsheet. How do I correct this and get the labels to
merge/format/print
correctly?