Lambi000

Default Word cannot find its data source.... but document is saved.

I have a template that has an Access database for mail merging. I don't have
any problems getting the data in. After the merge, I save the particular
document I want as a *.doc file on my hard drive. When I email this document
to others, they get a message saying Word cannot find its data source.

At this point, being the document is saved with the data already in it, I
can't understand why it needs it's data source. As a matter of fact, not all
of my users are having this problem, just a few. So the question is, when I
merge my document and save it, why would it need a data source at that point.

Thanks in advance.