Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default window colors

Actually there will be a third color scheme, silver. Jensen posted a
preview last week at
http://blogs.msdn.com/jensenh/archiv...19/670372.aspx.

But you still can't fiddle with the colors, sorry.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 20:30:00 -0400, "JoAnn Paules [MVP]"
wrote:

It's insipid blue, not insipid turquoise. And no, there is no way to change
it. And no, no other skins.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"tcebob" handle @ gwi.net wrote in message
You get your choice: Depressing gray or insipid turquoise. The program is
installed under
XP SP2, where I use classic windows so I can fiddle with the colors. Can
the colors be
changed manually, maybe in the registry? Or are other skins available
somewhere?

rs