Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod macropod is offline

Default mail merge prints £21.50 as £21.5 though correct in original ??

Hi Old Codger,

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Frustrated Old Codger" Frustrated Old wrote in message
In mail merge an amount of money that ends in a zero or has no pence at all,
e.g. £21.00 or £21.50 will not print the zeros - even though they show on
the screen on the merged document. Has anyone got any ideas please - I'm on
the verge of throwing something at the computer !!! I'm using Office 2007.