Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tricia Tricia is offline

Default Exclude dictionary Australia

I cannot for life of me get exclude dictionary to work.

I have put the words on a notepad file, i pressed enter between each word,
the words are in lower case. I have saved the file in a multitude of ways,
but none work. The path I am using is:
C:\Users\'username'\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\UPro of and I am saving as a
text only file.

All of the help files relate how to do this for american spelling, and not
for vista or word 2007.

Here is my question - What exactly do I call the file and where exactly do I
save it? Pls Don't forget, I am using Australian english.