Graham Mayor

As Jezebel indicates the macro recorder is no less efficient than it was in
earlier versions. In this instance, change your code to

Sub PasteUnfText()
On Error GoTo oops
Selection.PasteSpecial DataType:=wdPasteText
End
oops:
Beep
End Sub

Ab wrote:
It was a piece of cake to create a macro in the previous versions of
Word. I think it's an embarassment to make it so buggy in the MS Word
2003.

I've created a macro "PasteSpecial" which is recorded as Edit/Paste
Special.../Unformatted Text. However it's almost never works as a set
of recorded manual steps, i.e. when I do it manually it copies the
text formatted as destination paragraph, when I do the macro it actes
as I paste the formatted text. Any ideas how to fix it, or at least
hwo to report this problem to Microsoft?

Thanks a lot in advance for your reply.