Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default How do I adjust printer speed in Word?

You might also check the printer settings (Properties) in the Print Dialog
box. Higher quality output, graphics & color cause slower printing. Other
factors can be involved too, like connection speed (USB 1.1/USB 2.0) or even
the condition of the cable.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"Bill @ HC" Bill @ wrote in message
Whenever I print Word documents, no matter how 'small', the printer prints
very slowly - I'd say half or less of its normal speed. When I print Excel
documents, they print just fine at normal speed. This never was an issue
in
the past but I just got a new laptop and the newest version of Office was
installed on it and I'm wondering if I need to adjust a software setting
on
Word.