You made it disappear by doing the same thing that made it appear!

"mirf" wrote in message
Thanks much. I hovered and clicked and, voila!, there was my missing

white
space. I don't know how I made it disappear in the first place, but I'm
happy to know how to get it back.

Thanks!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Or see http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/WhiteSpace.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote in

message
In Word, click on View | Print Layout.

mirf wrote:

I somehow managed to change a setting in a long document I am

working
on and
now my view of the pages is different. Before, each page was

separate.
Now,
all the pages run together with either a bold or a dotted line

indicating
page breaks. This has no bearing on the printed version. It's only

my
view
on the screen that has changed but it's an irritation I'd like to

get
rid of.

Thanks,
Miranda F.